Research & Development
- Onsite R&D department which facilitates short response times to client requests, while maintaining the maximum amount of control over the process.
- Consultation with the client to fully understand the concept of the product to be developed.
- Sourcing of the best materials and latest technologies for use in the product, according to required functionality, and clientâs budget targets.
- Manufacture and supply of sample sets, for client approval and trial.
- Basic stabilitty testing is conducted on each product before production commences.
- The product specifications are supplied to the client for future reference.
- The client is supplied with the complete INCI list of raw materials in the product, to assist in the development of artwork for the packaging.