Cosmetic Contract Manufacture
Preferred Cosmetic Contract Manufacture Facility
Since 1946, our core business has been cosmetic contract manufacture, a discipline to which we’ve dedicated much of our operation. It’s been a fascinating journey thus far and a success story of which we’re understandably proud.
Although our cosmetic contract manufacturing laboratory operates very much “behind the scenes”, we nevertheless continue to associate ourselves with a number of very well-known brands in the beauty industry. On their behalf, we conduct design, research, development, manufacturing and filling activities, strictly according to the client company’s requirements and specifications.
In addition to receiving continuous contract commissions from our laboratory’s client base, continuity has also been maintained within the lab itself. The founder’s son took over as chief chemist in 1969, a position which he still holds and at which he continues to excel. In turn, his son joined as a partner in 1991, continuing the proud heritage.
By late 2013/early 2014, the latest addition to the lab decided to withdraw, in order follow his lifelong ambition to become a full-time farmer. The laboratory was acquired by one of their largest clients in March 2014, who brought it into their group of companies.
From Strength to Strength
Even so, the lab continues to operate independently, much as before, but now even stronger with the additional back-up and support of a well-established, reputable group. Happily, our chief chemist, his technical and support staff members all decided to stay on and continue their endeavours, so there’s been little change and that which has occurred, is all to the good, devoid of any conflict of interest.
Important Client Considerations
Client confidentiality is, as always, guaranteed – a principle which remains steadfast and non-negotiable. Lead times, from date of order to finished product delivery, are kept to a minimum; we strive to complete your manufacturing process in the shortest possible time, without compromising on stringent quality throughout all production phases.
Key Manufacturing and Production Factors
- We get to know our clients and their business requirements thoroughly.
- The lab manufactures products according to your specifications or we design, research and develop formulations for you, according to your requirements, cognisant of your stipulated budgetary figures.
- Premises, equipment and apparatus are hygienically maintained, ensuring thoroughly sanitary standards.
- Strict process controls are implemented and applied during all aspects of laboratory work and production.
- Rigorous quality control is applied to finished products, since it’s essential that they are consistent and conform across the board.
- We focus on anticipating potential problems before they occur, and in doing so, we avoid setbacks and glitches.
- A flexible approach helps us to adapt rapidly to clients’ peripheral requirements, as and when they occur.
- Our production processes are cost effective, enabling us to offer clients a fair and competitive pricing structure.
- We employ the internationally recognised SABS Legal Metrology Department’s certified E Mark Quality Control standards.
Our additional services are described more fully elsewhere on our newly redesigned website. They include various types of product filling and sealing, shrink wrapping and overwrapping, and most importantly, a comprehensive menu of product research and development services.
All our facilities are conveniently located on one site, just on the outskirts of Pretoria. We’re perfectly positioned to be your preferred laboratory for all your cosmetic contract manufacture requirements.